Sunday, May 23, 2010

Clark & Brook's wedding


After the engagement session and bridals, I knew this wedding was going to be fun. I had a great time with Clark and Brook doing the engagements, and not just because these two were so beautiful. They were very willing to take as long as we needed to in order to get the shots right, and they turned our great. The wedding was very relaxed and that always makes it easy to shoot. The ceremony and reception were held @ the Creekside in Driftwood, TX. The Salt Lick is just across the street. Is it a sin that I haven't eaten there yet? I know I need to. Cakes by Lori made the cakes and they were amazing. The shark cake was all eaten up within 5 minutes of the cutting so I didn't get to try it but I snuck a peanut butter ball. :-) Yum! The main cake was very good though. I wanted 2 pieces. The flowers were from Breathtaking Blooms, which were very simple and fit the theme of the wedding well. I really liked the Rosary, nice touch. Great day!

No comments: