Monday, September 14, 2009

365

#1. I have a busy job, family and marriage and I know there is very little time to fit things in sometimes, but I want to post more often to show a little more of who I am on a normal day. I am committing time out of every day to take at least 1 photo and post it's significance.




This is a photo of what my night stand looks like every night around 9:30. My phone is drained from the day and waiting to be charged. My wallet is void of any money. Robin, stop taking it. I need Starbucks. My tiny, but trusty Gerber knife ready for action if robbers break in. Robin got this for me for Christmas one year. My Target sunglasses are have been resting there for days due to the rain. It rained for almost 3 days straight here and we got a long awaited shower. Hadley is snuggled up in her bed, snoring away already. She got a haircut recently and looks like a Q-tip. For those of you who do not know, Hadley is a rescue dog that we got soon after we were married. She is a full bred Shih tzu that was saved from a puppy mill. She has been a very loyal dog and is wonderful with the kids. I don't know what the past 4 years would have been like without her.

G'night

Jeremy

1 comment:

Jen said...

A Q-tip? Love it! Hadley is a lucky pup :)