Thursday, September 17, 2009

Bangs!

365 #4. This is the conversation that occurred last night at approximately 9:57 p.m.

Robin: I want bangs. (said in a slightly pitiful way)
Jeremy: Ok. (said half-listening)
Robin: Look at her bangs. They are sooo cute. (showing me a photo of a model in her In Style Magazine)
Jeremy: You want me to cut you some? (trying to just fix her problem... this is what men do)
Robin: Really? How long will it take?
Jeremy: 30 seconds.
Robin: Ok.

30 seconds later...

Robin: I think I changed my mind about bangs.
Jeremy: You look adorable.
Robin: You don't sound like you REALLY like them.
Jeremy: I really love them. (knowing this would happen, changes tone to sound more convincing)
Robin: Really?
Jeremy: I think your hair looks great because when it's down it will look so much more in style. (no pun intended.... since the idea came from the In Style Magazine :-))
Jeremy: Just don't wear it in a pony tail. It might look like you are straight out of the 90's.
Robin: That's how I wear it all the time, every day!
Jeremy: uhhh you look cute.

She does look adorable doesn't she?