Monday, September 21, 2009

Wow! Wow! Wubbzy!

365 #8. I came home today slightly saddened. I am normally greeted at the door by Robin, Hadley, Estlin and Olivia. Robin likes to have a greeting party for me, which I think is great of her. Hadley is barking up a storm because she missed me so much.... not really, she thinks I am a robber probably. Estlin is usually standing right inside the door saying,"daddy, uh daddy, uh daddy" with a look of concentration. He is trying to tell me about his whole day in 5 seconds and can't seem to get much out due to his excitement. All the while, Olivia has her arms and legs wrapped around one of my legs waiting for a ride. It is a grand welcoming and it is one of the best parts of my day.

Today I came home earlier than expected to find Robin slaving away in the kitchen making chicken salad. It was yummy by the way. Hadley was laying in her bed in the living room resting and the kids were sitting in the middle of the floor watching Wow Wow Wubbzy. This is also quite a cute site to see. They barely looked up when I walked in as the show had put them into a pseudo-japanese style cartoon trance. It is actually an interesting show, not like anything I watched while growing up.

Wow! Wow! Wubbzy! is a whimsical, animated, preschool comedy series starring Wubbzy, an innocent, cheerful little animal of some sort who loves to play! Whether it's riding his scooter, baking a chocolate doddleberry cake or playing kickity-kick ball, Wubbzy just wants to have fun. He is normally getting himself into some sort of trouble and needs his friends Daizy, Walden or Widget to help him out.

Wow! Wow! Wubbzy!



No comments: