Sunday, September 20, 2009

Double-up

#6 & #7. I know this may seem like it is cheating, but I really did take a photo yesterday. I was just too pooped to do all the uploads and edits and resizes and writings..... I was also too busy watching Texas whoop up on Tech. I also could barely move after building this sweet porch. It took my dad and me approximately 2 full days to build it and the planter boxes. I am really pleased with how it looks and can't wait to sit out there with a beer and my wife and just relax. I am so thankful to have parents that are willing to do anything for me. They loaded the bricks up and brought them all the way from Houston. My dad helped me all weekend with everything, even at 74 years old. My mom insisted she buy the new chairs to go on the patio. Amazing! Enough jabbering. Here are the photos from yesterday and today.




No comments: